Saturday, July 11, 2009

Memories..home.. :(



It's empty.. now. edit; I came back to this and thought I should explain a little more.. I went back to my old house, and took a walk by it. This is where I grew up, I know this photo may seem very plain, but looking at this is me imagining digging up the front garden, sitting in a kiddie pool in the garage, running through the front door, sleeping on a mattress in the living room. . That front window with the sticker used to be my room, I left the sticker there and nobody ever bought the house. I think I put that sticker there when I was 12 and I still remember exactly what it says (#1 B****) I was a vulgur child.

2 comments:

  1. i am really confused. what creative challenge did we have due on the 12th? anything? Plus, are we doing something on literal or abstract, which someone posted before this week's on color? I"m just wondering if i am behind or what i am supposed to be working on?? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you can do one for the "Home:Abstract or literal", and also when your ready another one for "Colour". I am a tad alte on my home one and will hopefully get it on today... stay with it! :)

    ReplyDelete