Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hi!
Saw that there has been some confusion about the themes, I also think it is because some have posted things later than the said date. And then has next person announced the theme for next week, and another contribution from last week has arrived and etc etc... To me that´s ok, but it get´s a bit messy.. How do you feel? But the theme for this week was "home- litteral or abstract"
and the following theme is the colourtheme.
I want this blog to be fun and something to be inspired by, it´s not fun with a lot of rules but maybe there is a way to make it better?
Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the message.... i think we just keep on going and post when there are new themes where we can... i think the great thing about this is that people can share on here and that it has a relaxed feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for the compliment on my tags today :) There wasn't an e-mail address for me to contact you, so I have to do the thank-yous here - hope that was "ok". xo sherry

    ReplyDelete